Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an Ink Chemist for our Charlotte, NC location. This is a entry level position. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• Read, analyze and interpret technical aspects of projects
• Conduct research on products using advanced mathematical concepts & apply mathematical, operations such as determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance,
correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis
• Collect and record data, interpretations, conclusions and report results.
• Conduct research on manufactured products to develop and improve products; collect and record data, interpretation and conclusions; and report results.
• Prepare standards and specification for processes, facilities, products, and tests
• Bachelor's degree (in Science or Chemistry preferred) from an accredited institution
• Candidates will be given a written multiple choice test Chemistry knowledge
• Experience preferred but will consider a recent graduate
• Ability to lift 40 lbs without assistance
• Must be able to pass a color recognition test
• Business travel up to 25% - may be required
• SAP experience is helpful
Post-offer, pre-employment drug screen, physical and background checks are required. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran