Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.5 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
INX's Charlotte location makes the ink on 95% of all beer and beverage cans manufactured in the United States. We are seeking an experienced Mixer Operator to work 3rd shift hours 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. Monday through Friday to produce high-quality printing ink at our Charlotte location. Previous experience within the Ink industry and/or manufacturing experience is preferred. Come join our fantastic team in Charlotte!
• Mixes batches of ink
• Takes samples to QC and makes necessary adds
• Delivers batches to mill staging areas
• Labels and disposes of solvent tubs
• Maintains mixer and keeps work area clean
• High school diploma or general educational degree (GED)
• Previous mill and/or mixer operation experience
• Ink experience is preferred
• Ability to comprehend verbal/written instructions
• Excellent math skills
• Previous Forklift experience
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs is required
We require a post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran