Welcome! Are you seeking a global, well-established and innovative company that’s part of an industry with exciting growth potential? Then, start your Colorful Career with INX!
INX International is the third largest producer of inks in North America with full service subsidiaries in Europe and South America. We offer a complete line of ink and coating solutions technology for commercial, packaging and digital applications. As a leading global manufacturer of inkjet inks, we provide a full palette of digital ink systems, advanced technologies and integrated services.
At INX, we believe we can only grow our business as well as we grow our teams. The average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more. We are looking for new talent with new ideas as we continue to provide quality, service and innovation to the printing and packaging markets.
Our company is an essential business since we are part of the supply chain for food packaging, pharmaceutical packaging and print media used for vital communications. We are very busy fulfilling commitments to our customers, while still following safe practices related to hygiene, social distancing, and remote work. INX is hiring and seeking talented candidates to support our business development, and we encourage you to apply.
We have an opening for a Research and Development Digital Chemist working on Solvent Water-Based and Energy Curable Inks. This person will work at our state-of-the-art R&D facility in West Chicago. This location went through a major renovation recently and doubled in size. Come enjoy a new office space and new lab equipment!
Why you will love working at INX:
We're serious about Ink but know how to have fun! Join us for volleyball games, picnics, and unsponsored outings such as baseball games and mud runs.
• Develops solvent water-based and/or energy curable inkjet inks and coatings
• Conducts various tests including analytical, formulation, small batch manufacturing, pigment dispersion, and print
• Provides technical information to customers to help in the design, qualification, and troubleshooting of product development
• Stays up to date with new market trends and new technological changes in the analytical and chemical industry
• Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or equivalent degree
• Five years of experience formulating inks and coatings
• Knowledge in rheology, pigment dispersions, interfacial/colloidal science, polymer chemistry, and color science
• Excellent math and science, as well as, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful:
• SAP knowledge
• Strong ability to interpret color
We require a post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran