Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a 3rd shift Mixer Operator to help manufacture high-quality printing ink at our Edwardsville, KS facility. This position will work 11 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. Monday - Friday nights plus overtime as needed. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• Operates and maintains industrial mixers safely
• Adds materials to batches as needed per process order instructions
• Records adds and information to process order
• Learns and applies TPM knowledge to daily activities
• Operates a forklift
• High school diploma or general educational degree (GED) desired
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Good math skills and attention to detail skills
• Must be able to work overtime as required
• Must be able to adhere to our attendance requirements
• Forklift experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.