Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
Our Charlotte location makes the ink on 95% of all beer and beverage cans manufactured in the United States.
We are seeking a Quality Control Technician. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• Performs pre-testing and evaluation of materials used in manufacturing
• Performs testing and evaluation of production batches
• Establishes and maintains accurate and complete quality records
• Investigates and analyzes non-conforming product (Internal & External)
• Performs equipment calibration and verification as required
• Proficiency in color and ability to shade color hue as needed
• Previous experience with the use of lab equipment and testing procedures
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• Good communicator and strong math skills are needed
• Must be able to pass color test
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Additional qualifications requested or helpful:
• 1-3 years in the printing industry or prior Lab experience preferred
• Knowledge of SAP and Lean Manufacturing principles a plus
• Willingness to work overtime as needed
• Potential travel to customer locations for support as needed
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.