Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Technician (solvent-based liquid ink) to work at our customer's site in Woodland, WA. This person will act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred. Manufacturing experience is required.
• Dispensing inks for presses
• Performing QC (Quality Control) checks
• Entering data into Novaflow
• Maintaining a clean and orderly ink room
• Providing the customer with excellent customer service
• High School diploma or G.E.D.
• Previous color matching experience
• Manufacturing experience is required
• Novaflow dispensing system and software experience helpful
• Must be able to pass a color recognition test
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Good customer service skills
We require a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran