Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a Tank Washer to work at our Dunkirk, NY facility. This position will work 1st shift from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred but not necessary. Manufacturing experience is required.
• Cleans and maintains ink totes (liquid and paste)
• Processes waste water through Beckhart system
• Performs facility maintenance and general clean-up
• Assists with the liquid and small batch production areas
• High school diploma or general educational degree (GED)
• Good computer skills
• Mechanical skills
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. is required
• Forklift experience is highly desirable
• Effective communication skills
We require a post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran