Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a Mill/Mixer Operator to manufacture high-quality printing ink at our Dunkirk, NY facility. This position will work a 10-hour shift, Monday - Thursday from 8 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. and the initial training will be on the day shift. Previous experience within the Ink industry is preferred. Manufacturing experience is required.
• Follows batch instructions to charge and mix inks
• Understands proper mixing procedures and raw materials
• Monitors temperature and mix speeds and adjust as needed
• Follows procedures for milling inks, adjusting pump speeds and mill rates
• Follows procedures to filter, package, and label paste inks
• Makes QC adjustments as instructed
• High school diploma or general educational degree (GED)
• 6 months of previous manufacturing experience
• Forklift experience
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Basic math and mechanical logic
• Ability to complete multiple tasks as assigned
Additional qualifications requested:
• Ability to work 10 hour shifts Monday - Thursday
• Understanding of a 5S workplace
• Knowledge of TPM
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.