Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an experienced Shipping/Receiving Clerk to receive, store, and distribute materials and products at our Dunkirk, NY facility.
• Inventory process
• Conveys materials for Receiving and Shipping
• Moves materials to Production for charging; returns finished products
• Performs SAP functions, including the use of scanners
• Prepares orders for Shipping, including labels and packing lists
• Responsible for tanker deliveries
• 2 years of experience is required
• Good computer skills; must be proficient in SAP
• Forklift experience
• Commitment to safety
• Warehouse experience
• Understanding of TPM
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Additional qualifications that are helpful but not required:
• Ability to work in other departments as needed
• Ability to work different shift if needed
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.