Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking two (2) experienced Lab Technician/Technical Service Reps (Metal Deco ink) due to growth for our Charlotte, NC location. This site makes the ink on 95% of all beer and beverage cans manufactured in the United States. This position will work in the lab and also perform technical service duties which will require frequent traveling to the customer up to 50%. Previous experience within the Ink industry is preferred.
• Perform Technical Service in local Lab or at various customer locations
• Color matching
• Manufacture and QC batches of ink on-site at customer locations
• Inventory management, purchasing, and recordkeeping
• Housekeeping and any other duties
• Required travel to customers for coverage as needed
• Up to 50% travel overnight for extended periods
• Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from 2-year college or trade school
• Ability to match colors effectively and accurately utilizing company guidelines
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to effectively communicate with peers and customers
• Must have excellent written and reading comprehension skills
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office & Outlook
Additional qualifications that are a plus:
• 3 - 5 years experience in the ink industry
• SAP experience
• Previous In-plant experience
• Understanding of commercial printing concepts
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals, and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran