Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We have an opening for a Research & Development Metal Deco Chemist at our West Chicago facility, which is going through a major renovation and doubling in size. The expansion is due to growth and because we recently moved our Digital lab from California to West Chicago. Our Chemists will enjoy a new office space and new lab equipment!
Why you will love working at INX:
• Develops new 2-piece and flat sheet metal decorating ink products
• Provides customers and INX production with technical service support
• Maintains current INX metal decorating ink technologies
• Communicates and works with groups outside of R&D such as: INX manufacturing sites, marketing, sales, vendors and customers
• B. S. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
• Strong math and chemistry skills
• Proficient report writing skills
• Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
• Proficiency in record-keeping
• Ability to distinguish and interpret color
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful:
• Previous ink formulating experience preferred
• Computer proficiency in MS Office
• Analytical chemistry background
• Management background is helpful, but not required
We require a post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran