Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We have an opening for a R&D Solvent Ink Chemist at our West Chicago facility, which is going through a major renovation and doubling in size. The expansion is due to growth and because we recently moved our Digital lab from California to West Chicago. Our Chemists will enjoy a new office space and new lab equipment!
Why you will love working at INX:
• Develops solvent-based inks and coatings for flexible packaging markets
• Conducts various lab tests pertinent to the packaging markets, including preparing inks, performing raw material evaluations, and developing test procedures
• Provides technical information to customers to help in the design, qualification, and troubleshooting of product development
• Stays up-to-date with new market trends and new technological changes in the graphic arts and packaging industries
• B.S. Chemistry or equivalent
• Five years of experience formulating solvent based inks and coatings
• Knowledge in pigment dispersions, resins and other materials used in ink, as well as flexo and gravure printing processes
• Excellent math and science skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful:
• SAP knowledge
• Strong ability to interpret color
We require a post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran