Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a Quality Control Technician to work 2nd shift at our Homewood facility. 2nd shift hours are 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Monday - Friday. Some Saturdays are required. Training for this position will be a few weeks on 1st shift. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• Quality control testing of production batches of ink and coatings.
• Clerical duties associates with this position will include entering results into SAP, printing labels, filing, etc.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• One year of experience in Quality Control
• Must be able to pass a color recognition test
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good math skills
• Basic computer skills in MS Office
Additional qualifications requested or helpful:
• Prior ink/coating experience
• Knowledge of SAP
• Experience with X-Rite spectrophotometer and software
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.