Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a Shipping Clerk to work 2nd shift at our Homewood facility. 2nd shift hours are 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Monday - Friday. Previous experience within the Ink industry is preferred.
• Receives raw materials
• Creates and print BOLs
• Processes incoming orders and outbound shipments
• Maintains communication with the Production department and Freight companies
• Arranges Freight expedites
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• One year of experience in shipping
• Basic computer skills in MS Office
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multitask
Additional qualifications requested or helpful:
• Prior shipping experience
• Knowledge of SAP software
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.