Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a 3rd shift Tub Washer Operator to work at our Edwardsville facility. This position will work 3rd shift from 11 p.m to 7:30 a.m. Monday night through Friday night. Previous manufacturing experience is helpful.
• Operates and maintains the tub washer machine to TPM standards
• Performs PH testing
• Adds caustic or acetic acid to tank as needed to maintain proper PH
• Processes and prepares waste water for haul-off per EPA guidelines
• Does periodic checks of emergency eye wash stations and spill kits
• Operates a floor-scrubbing machine
• Operates a forklift
• Wears proper PPE per guidelines
• High school diploma or general educational degree (G.E.D.)
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Good attention to detail
• Must be able to adhere to our attendance policy
We require a post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran