Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a 2nd or 3rd shift Quality Control Lab Technician for our Dunkirk, NY location. 2nd shift is 3 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. (4 10-hour shifts) and 3rd shift is 10 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. (4 10-hour shifts). Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• Performs established tests on production batches of inks or raw materials
• Directly makes necessary corrections to production batches of ink
• Maintains accurate quality records and computer files, completes COA's
• Operates, understands, and calibrates lab equipment and instruments
• Communicates and works closely with Manufacturing, Technical, Sales and Tech. Services
• Maintains clean and organized work area to include 5S and TPM activities
• Bachelor's Degree in the sciences is preferred
• Ability to communicate and comprehend work instructions
• Ability to perform basic math functions
• Ability to understand how to commute batch additions
• Ability to understand and solve problems
Additional qualifications requested or helpful:
• Frequent standing and walking, sometimes for long periods
• Ability to lift up to 45 pounds
• Ability to raise arms above head to perform tests
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.