Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a self-motivated experienced Maintenance Technician for our ink manufacturing facility in West Chicago, Illinois. Primary responsibilities: maintain all production equipment, improve on existing equipment, work independently and with the team. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred not required. INX is looking to hire its next future leader! Are you an ambitious person that likes to work with their hands? This could be your next career move! We are pleased to share that this role may also include cross-training in other areas of the business. You may also be able to be involved in on-site process improvement teams to continue the culture of improvement!
Hours: 1st shift
• Installs, repairs, maintains and trouble shoots equipment
• Must be able to work independently or on teams and solve problems
• End mill operation, lathe operation, cutting torch and pipe fitting
• Must maintain a clean and safe working environment
• Preferred: A 1-year industrial maintenance certificate or a 1-year electrical maintenance certificate from a college or technical school, or at least 5 years of hands-on industrial maintenance experience with mechanical and electrical systems.
• Must have direct knowledge of how to troubleshoot, repair and maintain pumps, mixers, processing equipment, fans and rotational power transmission systems.
• Must have direct knowledge in trouble shooting 0 to 24 volt DC electrical controls, 0 to 240 single phase AC electrical systems and 0 to 480 volt three phase electrical systems.
• Must have direct knowledge in troubleshooting single phase and three phase electric motors.
• Email, MS Excel and work computer proficiency is required.
• Reading electrical, welding and mechanical drawings.
• PLC control trouble shooting, hydraulic systems and pneumatic systems.
• Practical knowledge of the above skills will be tested - a general skill assessment will be part of the interview process, which will include pipe fitting, electrical, welding, and mechanical assessments.
We require a post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran