Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Ink Manager (Metal Deco Ink) to work at our customer's site in Olympia, WA. This person will act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room.
• Provides technical service
• Performs QC tests on incoming and on-site manufactured batches and color matching
• Manufactures batches of ink under 100 lbs.
• Responsible for inventory management and record keeping
• Maintains customer satisfaction by superior service
• Excellent math skills, as well as reading and written communication skills
• Good computer skills
• At least 2 to 5 years ink industry experience
• High school graduate, college degree preferred
• Must be able to regularly lift 35 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.