Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a 2nd shift In-plant Technician (Liquid ink) to work at our customer's site in Walden, NY. The work hours for 2nd shift are 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. Mon - Fri and some weekend work. This person will be a liaison between INX and the customer and will manufacture ink. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred. Manufacturing experience is required.
***Starting pay is $15 per hour, negotiable upward with relevant experience***
• Dispensing inks and color matching
• Controlling work-off
• Press-side technical support
• Inventory control and monthly reporting
• Following all safety requirements
• Quality Control
• Daily clean-up and general housekeeping duties
• High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalency
• Manufacturing experience is required
• Prior Flexographic ink knowledge
• Color matching ability; must be able to pass a color blindness test
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office
• Spectrophotometer knowledge and experience helpful
We require a post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran