Welcome! Are you seeking a global, well-established and innovative company that’s part of an industry with exciting growth potential? Then, start your Colorful Career with INX!
INX International is the third largest producer of inks in North America with full service subsidiaries in Europe and South America. We offer a complete line of ink and coating solutions technology for commercial, packaging and digital applications. As a leading global manufacturer of inkjet inks, we provide a full palette of digital ink systems, advanced technologies and integrated services.
At INX, we believe we can only grow our business as well as we grow our teams. The average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more. We are looking for new talent, with new ideas as we continue to provide quality, service and innovation to the printing and packaging markets.
We are seeking an In-plant Ink Room Manager to work at our customer site in Franklin, WI to act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. The starting pay is $22 per hour or higher depending on relevant experience. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• Review the schedule and coordinate jobs with the customer
• Manufacture, QC, colormatch, and deliver press-ready inks to meet the demands of the customer's production schedule
• Manage the local inventory
• Perform job estimations
• Complete customer reports as needed
• Perform general housekeeping duties as assigned
• Be available for service call-ins after hours or on weekends as needed
• Technically qualified to service Offset Sheetfed products
• Familiar with Xrite IQC
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• This job requires someone who is organized and able to follow directions
• Basic computer skills
• 2-year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.