Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Ink Technician to act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• Provides technical service
• Performs QC tests on incoming and on-site manufactured batches and color matching
• Manufactures batches of ink under 100 lbs.
• Responsible for inventory management and record-keeping
• Maintains customer satisfaction by superior service
• High school graduate; college degree preferred
• At least 2-5 years ink industry experience
• Excellent math skills, as well as reading and written communication skills
• Good computer and customer service skills
• Must be able to regularly lift 50 pounds
Additional qualifications that are requested but not required:
• SAP knowledge is helpful
• In-plant or Pressroom experience is helpful
• Knowledge of ink manufacturing and color matching skills
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.