Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more. As a supplier of high quality, environmentally friendly products, we are very proud that our Lebanon, OH facility has been experiencing strong growth. Additionally, this location was named Lebanon's 2017 Industrial Business of the Year!
We are seeking a Production Foreman (1st shift). This person will work a 12-hour day shift on a 2-3-2 or EOWEO (every other weekend off) schedule. The schedule will follow a 14-day pattern: 2 days on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, and 3 off. This person will have a 3-day weekend off every other weekend and won't have to work more than 3 days in a row.
• Issue daily work assignments and follow up to ensure these are completed
• Assist supervisors as needed
• Perform material handling to and from the warehouse
• Issue Safety Training and Work Instructions as needed
• Fill in as Ink Tech as needed
• Support 5S efforts
• High school diploma or general educational degree (G.E.D.) desired.
• Extensive knowledge of all work stations in Production
• Proven, positive attendance record
• Basic understanding of daily work flow through all departments
• Good understanding of basic equipment preventative maintenance
Additional Qualifications that are a plus:
• Computer literate; Basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Office
• Ability to Learn SAP
• Good written and verbal communication skills
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.