Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We have an opening for an Research & Development Chemist in our UV liquid lab at our West Chicago facility, which is going through a major renovation and doubling in size. The expansion is due to growth and because we recently moved our Digital lab from California to West Chicago. Our Chemists will enjoy a new office space and new lab equipment!
Why you will love working at INX:
• Develop new technology Energy Curable (EC) products
• Troubleshoot problems with existing technologies and customer challenges
• Provide technical service support
• Develop understanding of various industry and government regulations in regards to EC products
• Analyze materials
• Attend industry events to gain a better understanding of market trends
• Travel both domestically and internationally
• Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or equivalent degree
• Willing to consider a new graduate
• Strong math and science skills
• Proficient with record-keeping
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
• Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
• Ability to interpret data and draw effective conclusions
• Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful:
• Polymer Science background
• SAP knowledge
• Knowledge of Flexo printing processes
• Strong ability to interpret color
We require a post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran