Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Ink Technician (Offset) to work at our customer's site in Spartanburg, SC. This person will act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• Produces Offset paste ink
• Reviews the schedule
• Manages inventory, handles receiving, and stocks shelves
• Stages ink at press and returns ink to ink room
• Does colormatching
• This position involves having rotating "call-in" responsibilities
• Experience with X-Rite color management software
• Cleanliness is important
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to pass a color vision test
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful:
• Experience with X-Rite IFS
• Willing to work some weekends if necessary
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.