Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a 3rd shift Hockmeyer Mill Operator to work at our Edwardsville facility. This position will work 3rd shift from 11 p.m to 7:30 a.m. Monday through Friday night. Previous manufacturing experience is helpful.
• Run batches of ink on a Hockmeyer Mill at proper mill settings.
• Grind ink.
• Wash and maintain mill to TPM standards.
• High school diploma, general educational degree (GED), or 1-3 months related experience.
• Good math skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs, stand and walk the duration of the shift.
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful:
• Forklift experience a plus.
• TPM experience a plus.
• Reliability a plus.
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.