Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Technician (Liquid ink) to work at our customer's site in Federalsburg, MD to work nights from 7 p.m to 7 a.m. This person will be a liaison between INX and the customer and will be responsible for many functions including making ink. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• Dispensing inks and color matching
• Controlling Work-off
• Press-side technical support
• Inventory control and monthly reporting
• Following all safety requirements
• Quality Control
• Daily clean up and general housekeeping duties
• High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalency
• Prior Flexographic ink knowledge
• Color matching ability; must be able to pass a color blindness test
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office
• Spectrophotometer knowledge and experience helpful
We require a post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran