Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Technician (Liquid ink) to work at our customer's site in Yuba, City, CA. The customer is open 7 days a week, this person will work 3 consecutive days and then have 2 days off but will work initially from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. This person will act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
• Assist customer with dispensing ink for press
• Performing QC checks
• Assist customer with color matching on press
• Novaflow data entry
• Maintain a clean and orderly ink room
• Provide the customer with excellent customer service
• High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
• Previous color matching experience
• Novaflow dispensing system and software experience helpful
• Must be able to pass a color recognition test
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Excellent customer service skills
We require a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran