Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more
than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Ink Technician (offset ink) to work on-site at our customer's site in Clifton, NJ to act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. This position is either 1st or 2nd shift, Monday through Friday. Previous experience within the Ink industry is required, as well as manufacturing experience.
• Responsible for ordering, maintaining or modifying inventory
• Performs QC tests on incoming and on-site manufactured batches, color matching and prints
• Manufactures batches of ink
• Participates in customer meetings, daily interactions with customer, on and off press
• Follows all safety and environmental guidelines including 5S
• Provides technical service
• College or technical degree preferred
• At least 6 months in-plant experience
• Understanding of Offset Printing
• Technical service capabilities; ink and press issues
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to pass a color vision test
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.