Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America’s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an Ink Maker at our Appleton, WI facility. This person will weigh raw materials and operate mixers and/or mills. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred but not required.
The shift is TBD and will be one of these available shifts:
• Performs all aspects of ink manufacturing including milling
• Operates ink mixers
• Packages finished product
• Performs other production tasks as needed
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd or 12-hr weekend shift
• Lift up to 50 lbs
• Basic computer skills and good communication skills
• Able to maintain regular and acceptable attendance
Additional qualifications requested or helpful:
• Previous experience in the ink industry preferred
• Recent experience working in a manufacturing environment
We require a post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran