Welcome! Are you seeking a global, well-established and innovative company that’s part of an industry with exciting growth potential? Then, start your Colorful Career with INX!
INX International is the third largest producer of inks in North American with full-service subsidiaries in Europe and South American. We offer a complete line of ink and coating solutions technology for commercial, packaging and digital applications. As a leading global manufacturer of inkjet inks, we provide a full palette of digital ink systems, advanced technologies and integrated services.
At INX, we believe we can only grow our business as well as we grow our teams. The average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more. We are looking for new talent, with new ideas as we continue to provide quality, service and innovation to the printing and packaging markets.
We have a current opening for an HR Generalist at our corporate offices located in Schaumburg, Illinois. You’ll be working near Woodfield Mall and will enjoy a building with a multi-station cafeteria, fitness center, covered parking, and an outdoor recreation area.
We are seeking someone to join our team to help the HR and Benefits staff with HR projects to support Operations. You will work with an excellent corporate team, as well as with outstanding employees and managers throughout the U.S.
If you are a career-oriented and driven HR professional with proven training and development experience and are looking to make an immediate impact at a fantastic and growing company, you are in the right place!
• Leads employee development initiatives such as career pathing and training/development
• Coordinates projects such as updating performance evaluations and conducting surveys
• Researches and helps implement new software/applications to benefit INX and its employees
• HR degree or equivalent knowledge of employment regulations
• Able to think "big picture" and plan for the future
• Must be customer-service focused and able to maintain high levels of confidentiality
• Committed to providing a workplace characterized by equitable treatment, open communication, ethics, and trust
• Organized and able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
• Must be able to work independently
Additional qualifications that are requested/helpful:
• Bilingual Spanish is a plus
• PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screen, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.
INX does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters, agencies, or similar organizations.