Welcome! Are you seeking a global, well-established and innovative company that’s part of an industry with exciting growth potential? Then, start your Colorful Career with INX!
INX International is the third largest producer of inks in North American with full service subsidiaries in Europe and South American. We offer a complete line of ink and coating solutions technology for commercial, packaging and digital applications. As a leading global manufacturer of inkjet inks, we provide a full palette of digital ink systems, advanced technologies and integrated services.
At INX, we believe we can only grow our business as well as we grow our teams. The average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more. We are looking for new talent with new ideas as we continue to provide quality, service and innovation to the printing and packaging markets.
We are seeking an experienced In-plant Ink Manager at our customer's site in Oshkosh, WI. This person will act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. Previous experience within the Ink industry is preferred.
• Maintains INX's excellent relationship with the customer
• Performs or assigns functions including: technical service, color matching, manufactures batches of ink for Offset Sheetfed Operation, QC of incoming and on-site manufactured batches, inventory management and housekeeping, record keeping, purchasing, and other duties as required
• Reviews scheduling and coordinates jobs with customer
• Performs job estimates
• Assists In-plant Technicians in responding to customer needs
• Oversees the inventory management of customer site to ensure that proper inventory levels are maintained in relation to customer needs and asset management guidelines
• Directs, coordinates, and plans the activities of on-site INX In-plant Technicians
• Responsible for the direct or indirect training of employees on the equipment they will be using
• Provides continued operational support and conducts In-plant quality audits
• Communicates and trains on operational procedures to all INX In-plant Technicians, assuring they are understood and implemented when applicable
• High school graduate or G.E.D.; college degree preferred
• Understands laboratory and production equipment and instruments
• Technically qualified to service Offset Sheetfed products
• Familiar with X-Rite
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• At least 2 to 5 years in the Ink industry; 1 to 3 years supervisory experience preferred
• Computer skills, including SAP and Microsoft Office
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to write routine correspondence and to speak effectively before groups.
• Understands mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
• Can apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
• Can interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
• Can solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must pass a color vision test
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful:
• Clean, self-motivated, and reliable
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.